ETF listed as a blockbuster chain “Investment in Wal-Mart, etc.”

First Block Capital, located in Vancouver, Canada, is expected to list the new block-chain ETF. First-Block Capital’s ETF is in the final screening phase and will be available through the Canadian Equitas NEO exchange in September.

First Block Capital focuses on high-value-added companies participating in the block-chain project. 75% of the portfolio is invested in good companies and the remaining 25% is invested in high-risk development or mining companies. IBM, Maersk, and Amazon are paying attention to companies that introduce their business. First Block Capital ETF invests in Wal-Mart and others.

In Canada, ETFs are listed with a focus on block chains. In February, the Harvest portfolio was approved for listing in the Canadian block-chain ETF for the first time. In June, the Horizons Blockchain Technology and Hardware Index (ETF) was listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX).



Through the monthly AHC PC and HowPC magazine era, he has watched 'technology age' in online IT media such as ZDNet, electronic newspaper Internet manager, editor of Consumer Journal Ivers, TechHolic publisher, and editor of Venture Square. I am curious about this market that is still full of vitality.

Add comment

Follow us

Don't be shy, get in touch. We love meeting interesting people and making new friends.

Most discussed